What started with a gift from Levi for Christmas turned into a domino effect of rearranging, redecorating and revamping multiple rooms in the house.
Levi made us this for Christmas and I wanted to find the perfect place for it. After trying several places it ended up here in the entry way.
I love it. But moving it here meant we had to move what was originally on this wall.
Again, I love it but I had purchased a piece that I had envisioned for that wall but it was too big, so
I had to find a new place for that too.
Perfect! This print was love at first sight. It’s the entire Book of Mormon.
Another Christmas gift we received that needed a new home was this beautiful canvas print of the temple from Mati.
We put it in our bedroom. Which caused us to rethink our bedroom decor.
Adam had been wanting something new.
This set is the same bedding from when we moved in 15 years ago. I was not ready to part with it but it was really getting worn and I could not find the same pattern.
So we ended up buying a whole new set.
Love the new sign above our bed.
Before and after bathroom pics.
We started the transition right before my surgery so I recovered in a half transitioned room for weeks until I felt well enough to finish it. Haha!
Adam still had the bug and decided to redo his man cave. (Garage, workspace and workout room)
Success begins with a mess
Progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.