Sunday, January 9, 2022

December

My favorite month of the year! Time to suck in all the magic I can in 25 days!
Jingle popped back in on December 1st!
Levi and Calli went Christmas Tree Hunting!
She posted on Instagram of them decorating their tree. 
They are so fun and cute together. I keep telling them that I wish I could strap a Go Pro on their heads to just follow them around. 
I love  our view of the star every time we drive up our driveway. 
Found some time to read a Christmas Story
Our 3rd annual tradition of making gingerbread houses during the first presidency Christmas message. 

The chaos and fun!
The master at work


Calli and Levi's Log Cabin

Sadie and Gentry's bar

Adam and I's Train



Just us!





Must be the middle of December...We are exhausted. Haha!
Love a random Winter rainstorm!
Playing with our Holiday Specs

They transform lights into Christmas shapes like reindeer, snowmen and snowflakes

So fun!
The street light across the street
Even the Christmas Tree
We had our Bishopric Christmas Dinner

So fun!
Bella Gillette came and entertained us.
Loved these moments of just hanging together and watching Christmas shows
Gentry and the YW had their Christmas lesson at her leaders home with a waffle bar. 
Every time I vacuum the garage, Troy goes outside and waits for me to finish before coming back in. He does not like the vacuum. Haha!

Flirting with Adam via text while I’m downstairs and he’s upstairs! Haha! 
Came home to Jingle (Gentry) surprising us with homemade chocolate chip cookies. Love that my girls still love the Magic of Jingle!
Jingles also brought a skittles science experiment!
December Bunco was “My Favorite Things” theme. So much fun! I love these Ladies! 
Wrapped all the gifts for the offices, techs and bosses at Johansens! 
Losee Family Christmas party!
We went to Paulas and then grandmas for pie and games. 
Everyone loved passing the babies around!
Relief Society Activities Committee got together and put plates together for members in the ward! 

Brought Gentry with me and she had so much fun!
Love these ladies!! 
Nice gift and note from Michelle on the Activities committee. 
Beautiful gift from Shauna
Baking Day! Gentry was in heaven and stuck with it until the very end! 
Johansen’s Christmas Party! We rented out the theater for Spider-Man. Soooo good!!
The week of Christmas Sadie went to Disneyland again with Deming’s! I loved following her every move. :)
While she was away, we took Gentry to Staheli Farms for their Christmas Light Drive though. 


Awesome and so fun!!
Delivered gifts to Micah and Michelle. Had to snap a pic of their “Christmas Story” lamp!
Then we drove out to Hurricane, Leeds and La Verkin to look at Christmas lights…so amazing and definitely worth the drive! 




Took grandma and grandmas gift over and visited for a bit!
Finally found my Christmas moment! Christmas lights, movie and hot chocolate! 
Amazing December skies 

We have hit the age where readers are necessary. He is so cute in her cute little glasses. 
Awesome clouds covering the top of the Red Mountain. 
The star is barely visible against the fog. Such a great month. It’s always so bitter sweet when December comes to an end but excited for new beginnings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.