We first headed to Manti for the Manti Pageant. I had seen it once when I was younger but couldn't remember much other than it was cool. I had been wanting to take the girls for a couple years so I was excited to have finally made it. It was such an amazing view driving into Manti and seeing the Temple sitting high on the hill. The temple is so beautiful. I loved all the "ooo's and aahh's" coming from the back seat.
It was so beautiful and the spirit was so strong. I loved watching the girls walk from room to room, and watching their eyes light up as we explained each room to them. They loved the font, the celestial room and the refreshments after the tour.We spent the rest of the day at Thanksgiving Point, hanging out at the Dinosaur Museum.
I love this place there is so much to See and do and so many hand-on exhibits for the kids.
That night we took Adam to one of his favorite restaurants: McGrath's fish house for his father's day dinner. YUM YUM and I don't even like seafood.The next morning we headed out again, this time heading to the Hogle Zoo.

The girls loved the new Carousel.

Fun at the ZOO!
At the end of the day we decided to take a break and see the bird show. It was fantastic. It ended up being our favorite part of the zoo. They had eagles, hawks, doves, falcons and more that would fly across the audience, right above our heads.
Calli was one of the brave kids to get picked out of the audience to come and let a bird land on her arm. She loved it. The next morning was Father's Day. The girls put on a little program for Adam in the hotel and then he got to open his presents. It was a really fun little getaway, filled with lots of amazing memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.