Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I get spoiled by my family all day and get showered with gifts, hugs, kisses and "I love you's" Who wouldn't love this holiday?
Sunday Morning I woke up to Breakfast in bed...omelets, hashbrowns and Orange Juice. When I came down stairs I found a dozen roses, cards and pictures from the girls, jelly bellies and...
the family home evening Liahona I'd had my eye on. Our friend Kerry Bang makes and sales these and Adam called and ordered me one all my himself. I love it! After church Adam made my favorites for dinner; Roast with blue cheese, stuffed potatoes and Cheese soup. Later that night we went and visited Marilee and my mom. While at my mom's, other cousins came as well so it made for a fun and relaxing evening.
And to top it all off, the picture that we had ordered for our Anniversary a month before came just in time for Mother's Day! What a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.