This is just a journal entry so I can remember the happenings in the Peterson home 20 years from now.
Now that school has started we are busier than ever. Here's our schedule for 2010. As far as picking up and dropping kids off at school it is defiantly better than last year, when I had to leave the house 5 times between 7:30 and 3:30. Now it's just 4. I really prefer my girls not to ride the bus, so I take and pick them up each day. I'm sure someday they might have to, but I'll avoid it as long as I can. Plus, my kids are way more willing to tell me about their day right after school on the ride home than later than night. So it gives us a chance to talk.
7:00 - Wake up Calli (Calli takes a bath every morning to wake herself up) Get dressed, Hair and breakfast
7:30 -Take Calli to school
7:45- Wake up Sadie and Gentry (Gentry is by far my hardest to wake up and is usually falling back asleep as she eats) get dressed, hair and breakfast
8:45 - Pick up Halle and another little girl (Graccie) drop off at school
9:15 - (Tues. Wed. and Thur.) Go to the gym: Z circuit or Zumba
Mon. and Fri No gym Yeah!
10:00-2:00 errands, appointments, laundry, toilets, cleaning, projects, YW, pre-school prep etc.
12:00 (Fri) lunch with my honey !!
2:00 pick up Calli
2:15-Calli rests, get a snack and starts on homework, band and piano
3:30 - pick up Sadie, Gentry, Halle and Graccie (Brianna on Fri)
3:30 Sadie and Gentry Home work, playing and piano
Weekly:
Monday Night : FHE
Monday Night : FHE
Tuesday: 4:30-5:30 Calli and Sadie Piano
4:45-5:30 Gentry Dance (I drop off Calli and Sadie in shadow mountain then cruise around the mountain and drop off Gentry. Then either stay and watch or run errands. As soon as Gentry's out we cruise back around the mountain to get Calli and Sadie.
6:00 - Free Night unless enrichment or something else pops up.
Wednesday: 4:30-6:30 Calli soccer (we usually all go in and play on the grass where she practices, run errands and pick up pizza for dinner.)
6:30-grab Calli and head to drop Sadie off at dance and meet Adam
6:45 Meet Adam at Sadie's dance and hand off Gentry
6:45-7:45 Sadie Dance
7:00 Calli and I YW
7:45 Adam pick's up Sadie
Thursday: 4:30-6:30 Calli soccer
6:30-Free night unless Snow Canyon girls soccer is playng then we go cheer on Jadyn until 9:30
Friday: Free Day
9:00 every night - scriptures and prayers and bed
9:30 I get to stay up and watch shows I've tivoed.
After reviewing our busy lives and schedule we made an emotional and heart breaking decision. After 5 years, we decided not to do Dickens this year. It was hard to think that we wouldn't be doing the plays this year but the decision was made easier with Matt the director not directing it this year. So we felt it was a good year to take off. We are actually looking forward to doing some of the stuff we could never do due to rehearsals. I'm so thankful that my girls got to do it for several years and that they will always have great memories of Dickens.
Robyn that is a busy schedule! You really are a super mom!!! Enjoy your Christmas and Holiday seasons this year you will have a lot more time this year!
ReplyDelete