Just a bunch of random pictures without a place to call their own.
I was looking through my pictures and found all sorts of odd and end pictures (most of which the girls took themselves) that I didn't know what to do with, so here's a glimpse into the Peterson Home...unedited. See how well Gentry can write a "G"...on the house!
Calli and I at a few of our past YW activities: Zumba night, Minute to win it and Steal the flag with water balloons.
I'm guessing this must have been a dress-up day with make-up.
One night after they had been sent to bed. They took pictures of themselves in front of the TV with the cast of the Muppets.
Right before school started, I took the girls to get their hair cuts and the owner of the salon had a puppy there. My girls were in heaven.
Sadie enjoying a ride in the wagon pulled by Troy.
Another visit to the Enterprise Cemetery to see Adam's mom.
Adam took this picture on one of his bike rides to Gooseberry. He said if I saw the trail, I'd never let him ride it again. It edges along a cliff for a lot of the ride...gorgeous views though.
Calli and Troy
Calli's "nightmare before Christmas" collection. After we went to Disneyland this last time she came home obsessed with it. All her souvenirs were from the movie and the little stuffed animal she carried EVERYWHERE for about 6 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.