Friday, May 25, 2012

May Fun!

We did manage to fit in some fun and have a little down time as well. With all that running around Sadie found ways to entertain herself as we went from one event to another.  
She's buckled in three times to be three times as safe, but it took her threes times as long to get out of the car.

We have started a weekly family kickball game down at the park for FHE each monday with the Petersons, Larsens, Cooks, Bess, and Loundsbury's (Scott's sister and family). It has been a lot of fun and the adults have just as much fun as the kids.


Love moments like these.  All three girls cuddling around the lap top watching a movie in front of the bathroom while waiting for the bath to fill.

I love that I still have a child that still sleeps with dolls.  I love this picture. It is going to kill me when they are all grown and the dolls are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.