Friday, May 25, 2012

ZIP LINE!

We took of break from all the May excitement for a little family fun! St. George had a travelling zip line come to town for a few weeks. As soon as I heard about it I knew we had to do it.  We picked a weekday night when it wouldn't be very busy.  We took the entire family. The girls were so excited. 

Calli and Sadie all harnessed up and ready to fly.

Gentry and Adam getting harnessed up.


Adam and I ready to go

Calli was the first to go

and then Sadie followed by me and then Adam and Gentry.

Gentry coming in for a landing. 
I was so surprised to see all thee girls step off that ledge so quickly. I thought they'd have a little more hesitation but they just stepped right up and away they flew.

The girls after their first flight. They loved it and begged to go again. The second ride we were all a little braver and did a few tricks, running and leaping off the edge, hanging up side down and flying hands free. They girls could not quit talking about it.  $100 for a 10 second ride...priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.