Friday, May 25, 2012

Mother's Day!

Mother's day is one of my favorite holidays because my family spoils me rotten.  
As I walked down stairs to breakfast that morning I found this huge balloon, roses, cinnamon rolls, orange juice and some gifts from the girls that they surprised me with.

Calli and Sadie got together a few days before Mother's day and came up with this...a Mickey Mouse key chain that they designed and Calli made at shop.  Do they know me or what. I love it.  I love that they put so much thought into it and it didn't cost them anything and Calli got extra credit...score! 

Gentry made this cute frame at activity days and was so excited. She wrapped it and put it on the fireplace on Wednesday night where it sat until Sunday when I was finally allowed to open it. Sooo cute!
After church my entire family met and got together at the Pine View care center where my grandma is staying and hung out outside and visited on the lawn.

 Later that day as I was reading a book that my mom had given me the girls set up a pedicure station and gave me pedicure, it was pure heaven.
That night we had a Mother's day dinner at Dad and Merilee's in their backyard with her family.
Thanks family. It was a fabulous Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.