Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August Odds and Ends

After I blog each month I always have a few left over pictures that never seem to fit into the other posts. So they get a post all to themselves. Here's some random fun we had in "sometime" in August. 
We took and dropped off Calli at her soccer game and had a few minutes to spare before it began so Sadie, Gentry and I went to the Snow Canyon baseball fields and fed the ducks. 
 They loved it.  The ducks must be used to people feeding them because they were so friendly and would come right up to us. 
The big scary crane that we kept a close eye on. No one dared get any closer than this.
 Gentry is the biggest help with dinner on Sundays. For some reason she loves to cook on Sunday's. She comes home, changes her clothes and heads straight to the kitchen to help Adam with dinner. 
 Found this beauty on my phone. When I inquired Sadie about it, she said that she had something in her eye, so she took a picture of it to see what it was. haha
 Looked out the front window during one of our big summer storms and saw this...Calli outside soaking it all in. She LOVES the rain!
 And last but not least...Apparently, Sadie and I were taking too long in the fabric department at Wal-mart. I turned around and saw that Gentry, Adam and Calli had each found themselves a seat and were kicking back in the middle of the isle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.