July 4, 2014
Calli and Sadie had their own 4th of July Parade.
Haha, such dorks! (This was also after Sadie and Gentry took our flag down to the curb and stood there and recited the Pledge of Allegiance. I never knew they were so patriotic or such nerds. haha!)
Ready for the 4th festivities.
Gentry all decked out!
We did her star hairdo again.
We met up with Terry and his family for a BBQ and then went to the park for fireworks.
Cousins waiting for the fireworks.
After the park we came back to our house for even more firework fun.
I won this by shopping at Lin's and having my name entered every time I checked out. Woo Hoo!
Sadie dancing around one of the many fountains. After lighting the entire box we learned that once you've seen one fountain, you've seen them all.
I had to take a picture of this one. When Adam was younger him and his brothers formed a band called "StarFire" They had songs that they would make up and sweet dance moves to go with them. It made me laugh.
Sparkler Fun.
After fireworks the girls said "Let's go to Denny's" We said "No way, let's go to bed" They said "YOLO, mom, no one ever made memories going to bed" So, at 1:00 am we went to at Denny's. Good Times!!

I made memories in bed
ReplyDelete