Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Birthday Day!

Turned the big "39" on Saturday. One more year before I'm "Over the Hill." 
We had a super busy day with each of the girls inolved in something. (Calli had Sadie Hawkins Dance, Sadie had "Dixie's got Talent" auditions with her dance team and Gentry had her last soccer game but Adam still managed to make it special. I woke up to the kitchen cleaned, breakfast, eggnog, roses and gifts. 
They got me a candle, necklace, Amazon gift cards (so I could get a purse I had my eye on...)

So Cute, I love it!! And also surprised me with the entire "Friends" DVD set. 
After a quick morning we jumped into our day. Adam and I decided we needed to divide and conquer. 
 
He took Gentry to her soccer game while I took Sadie to her auditions. (Gentry and Adam made it before she went on)
Eminence Dance Team

They performed a Hip Hop routine. 
Sadie's friend Skyler also tried out so we stayed to watch her as well. 
Photo: Here are the 40 that were selected and will be callbacks for 2nd Auditions!! If you see your name here check your email for 2nd auditions information! Congrats!
Found out a few days later that they had made it past the first round (#49) Congrats Sadie!
While we were at games and auditions Calli headed out for a day of fun at Sadie Hawkins.
After expressing our hopes that she should take opportunities to go to dances with other boys as well as Damon,  she decided to ask her good friend Garrett Hyde. 
She asked him with Buffalo Wings and said "Just winging it, but I'd love to go to Sadie's with you" He answered her back a couple days later with this poster at one of her soccer games. The date started with breakfast but due to the Garrett having a baseball game that morning, Calli went to his game and then caught up with her group. They grabbed some lunch and then went 4-wheeling. (It always makes me worried but especially this time as word got out that a SC student (Britton Shipp, his sister Autumn was on the soccer team Calli's freshman year, had been injured and was in a coma after a ATV accident during Sadie's. This poor SC student body have been through so many deaths and tragedies. But I think it just makes them stronger and more unified.) Luckily, their day was fun and without any instances. After 4-wheeling they had a BBQ at Katelyn's house. Ran home got changed and had pictures taken. 
 The group:  Calvin Waters, Katelyn Baker, Eric, Alyssa, Hunter Lane, Hannah Mabey, Garrett Hyde and Callister Peterson

 The Guys
 The Gals
 Calli and Hannah always have a good time together



 Calli and Garrett

 Garrett's socks



After pictures they went to the dance and then to Hannah's for a movie afterwards.  She had a great time and was glad she took Garrett. 
Sadie's 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.