October Wrap-up
Sister bonding. (Sadie and Gentry)
Calli playing "Bring Him Home" from Les Mis. I love when she plays this.
Gentry and her barbies. I love that I still have a child that loves toys and barbies...even if it is always set up on our bed.
Calli wasn't feeling well one day. She was thrilled when I pulled out the puppy from her childhood to comfort her. It warms up and vibrates to sooth tummy aches...haha
Gentry's scary face. Sadie hates when she does this, so of course she loves to torment her with it.
Adam and I had gone to dinner at Outback with my mom and dad and Terry and Sheri to celebrate mine and Sheri's birthdays, when in walked Calli, Damon and some of his family. They sat right next to us. It was kinda funny.
Random nursery pictures. I love serving with Adam and watching him play with the kids.
Found a hidden picture right under our nose....in Adam's work truck.
Another beautiful October sky.
Lyman and Merilee left for the MTC October 24th.
Farewell, setting apart and Luncheon. It will sure be hard having them gone but they will be fantastic missionaries.
Sadie had a Halloween Choir concert. Sadie and Jaicelyn as Minions.
Can't believe October has come and gone and we are already into November.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.