Okay so funny story...today during YW Sadie and I were sitting on the back row with just us two and Andrea Flowers. We stood up to say the theme and out of the corner of my eye I saw Sadie picking her melvin and just as she let go it made this loud "snapping" sound as her underwear snapped her bum. We busted up... you know those prayer giggles where you shouldn't be laughing but you just can't help it...ya it was like that. We could not get them under control either. Sadie's whole body was shaking and I had tears running down my cheeks. It took us a good 3 minutes to stop and then we'd start again. Luckily we kept it pretty quiet, I think Andrea is the only one that noticed so we had tell her later why we were being so un-reverent.
Coastal College Bedroom
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.