Hola familia y amigos! 8 months!!!! WHAT?!?! Well this week not a ton happened we were in Barcelona for 4 days this week for zone conference, Interviews, and my companion needed her DIN. Also LeAndro the nephew of Edu is here and we took him to a family home evenings with President Dayton and he LOVED it! We started teaching him this week and he is do good! He is 19 and is taking it super seriously! We are having lessons with Mati and Edu which is amazing (A return missionary and a recent convert) everyone is rooting for LeAndro! We also have been teaching a man named Yves who has a date to be baptized in March! He is super excited and has been coming to church! This week has been super super crazy the last 2 days has been Carnival a huge parade!!!! Everyone Everyone is dressed up, like, all out!!! And with music and giant floats! The streets have been shut down and completely filled with confetti! We had to run through a parade the other day with a thousand people which was fun! But the work of the Lord continues! A little miracle I saw last night was because we were in Barcelona all week we hadn't been able to find many people, so I was praying and praying that we could find at least one new person to teach, we contacted and contacted and couldn't find any one that wanted to listen and everyone in the street was young drunk kids for carnival. While we were waiting at the bus at night I really wanted to find people! I was trying to contact people but nothing, I had a strong feeling to contact this man who had his back turned to me and I told my companion, he had talked to the missionaries before in the Dominican Republic but since he moved here he hasn't met with them and he was super kind, my companion then started to talk to him about the food from his country and he agreed to met with us! We will not meet with him this Sunday! But this next week will be the last week before transfers no idea what will happen. One of my favorite scriptures I was able find this week is in Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy. I really have loved this scripture because we live is such a beautiful world! And there is evidence everywhere that God lives, and is here. There is absolutely no way all we have just somehow came to be, it all came from a loving Father in Heaven for us to enjoy. And anyone who knows me knows that I love love love the outdoors! And I feel so blessed to be able to serve 18 months of my life in such a beautiful place, and be able to be here serving the Lord. I know that God lives, and he really does love us, each of us personally. He cares about us. The things that matter to us matter to him. I love you all so much have an amazing week everyone love you all thank you for your support and prayers!💚
Mati made her this cute bracelet
A small view of carnival
Beautiful, beautiful Spain
"Some mountain"
Mati sent me this picture and text. Hermana's, Mati, Edu and Edu's nephew LeAndro
Zone Conference!
She loves seeing old comps, friends from the MTC and finally got to see Mishayla for the first time.
Yummy Lunch!
Hermana Bodden's Birthday
So happy to get to see Hermana Ligon again!
Facebook Post!
Mati sent me this picture and text. Hermana's, Mati, Edu and Edu's nephew LeAndro
Zone Conference!
Yummy Lunch!
Hermana Bodden's Birthday
So happy to get to see Hermana Ligon again!
Facebook Post!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.