The night before Valentines Day we were heart attacked by the YW. They attacked all the ward missionaries families. Loved it!!
The next morning I heart attacked the girls bedroom doors.
Then they each got a real rose and a chocolate rose from Adam. I also got Roses from Adam and he got itunes cards from me
A couple years ago we made the girls Creme Brûlée for Valentines. They loved it so much Gentry asked if we could d it again this year. She learned how to make it and passed off a personal progress goal.
Torching the tops!
Sadie had to help once she realized fire was involved!
The next night, Friday we had a dinner/game night with our game group. We get together once a month, rotating houses and play games. This month with it being Valentines Day Jenni Cain and I joined forces and did fun Valentine Game Night.
We ate dinner, played the Newlywed game, the word game and then hungry hippos. It was a blast.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.