Thursday, March 8, 2018

5 1/2 Baptisms!

Hey Hey!!! Everything is going so well here in beautiful Sabadell Spain, and this week IT snowed!!! A LOT! it was super pretty for morning exercises we went for a walk in the snow and built a snow man haha. The Spanish is getting better a little everyday, there are definitely blessings in having a native companion, she's the best! She is super fun she is the whitest girl I've ever meet. she talks about it boys, Starbucks and McDonald's haha, gosh I love her haha we decided that she is more of a white American than I am and I am more Argentinian then she is because I am the only one who drinks mate and loves soccer haha. But the absolute best part of this week was on Saturday LEANADRO WAS BAPTIZED!!!!!!! And I got to Skype for his baptism!!!!! It was so great! I got to talk to Mati, Augustina, Edu, LeAndro and Hermana Hofstetter!!!! Uh I wanted to cry I have way to much love in my heart for those people! I even got to take pictures with them for his baptism!!! Mati asked me if I'm eating and who has been feeding me! Uh it was so happy!!! Mati baptized LeAndro which was super special and edu gave him the holy ghost! Hopefully now LeAndro might start preparing for a mission!! Ahh I love them, ok anyways this next Monday they are all coming here to visit and we are meeting them in Barcelona to spend preparation day with them and it is Augustina's last day and that night she will be set apart as a missionary and go to Madrid. Also because of these people I am in love with Argentina! And my companion is teaching me everything about it! Was super special to still be apart of LeAndros baptism!!! And I'm so excited to see them next week!  Ok moving on the area is doing good, we are trying to work a LOT with the members and Ruben is doing amazing! We have started planning his baptism for the 17th and he is super super excited!  Well this week was absolutely full of miracles! My we were walking in the street and my companion just decided to ring a random door bell of a building the door opened and we went in we knocked to floors and everyone was super super mean worse than usual. My companion wanted to leave but we decided to knock one more door an older lady opened the door and couldn't understand us her daughter than came to the door and asked if we were Mormons, she then started telling us that her best friend is from our church and 20 years ago she gave her a book of Mormon, and she has read some she was super excited we were there, she agreed to meet with us and we will be meeting with her tonight. As we left the house my companion turned to me and said that that was the doorbell she rang was her apartment.  That same nights as we were doing pass-bys we stopped by an apartment but the person we were looking for didn't live there but the man who lived there now had just moved there and him and his family were going through a hard time and he invited us into him home and we were able to teach him a lesson. Full of miracles! That day it snowed super super hard and we didn't think we would be able to find a ton of people but that day it snowed was a miracles day!  Well I just want to end with a short testimony that I really do know with my whole heart this church is true. Honestly this church has blessed my life and my family more than anything else. I can not imagine the moments I would have missed, the lessons I would have learned, the spiritual experiences, and the people I would have missed the opportunity to meet, if I had not served a mission. This is the best choice I have ever made, my heart has never been just so overflowing with joy! It is hard, let me tell ya I still have days where I just sit on a park bench for a few minutes and cry, pray, and cry some more. But it's crazy I have never been so happy! There is such a special spirit with a missionary that you can't ignore. I feel so close to My savior and heavenly Father and I really so know that they are helping us every single second of every day! Things just work out. I love this work so much and I am so grateful to be apart of it. But I honestly know that all I am doing And all i have is because of a loving heavenly Father. I have been blessed so much i don't know if I deserve it. But really I know that I owe all of this to him. I LOVE you all so so much! Have a good week! And help someone this week💚
Lunch with the Elders!

Out and About!


Soccer Fun!
It snowed in Spain!!
 
 









Skyping for LeAndro's baptism
Mati held me on the I-pad so I could be in the picture too!
Mati held the i-pad that Calli was skyping on so she could be in the picture too! SO cute!!
Train Station
Train Ride!
 Sights of Sabadell

 FC Barcelona! Fans for Life!!


Hermana Requena's Facebook post.
 Calli had posted a post on Facebook at the same time. I commented on them both. It was a pleasant surprise to see her companion comment back. It is always bitter sweet to know that Calli is right there aware of us communicating. However, Calli never commented...so incredibly proud of her and her desire to be 100% obedient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.