Monday, March 26, 2018

Just Another Day In Paradise!

Monday already what! Well..... I honestly can't remember hardly anything that happened this week. Ummm, I ate baby octopus, literally they were full-on baby octopus legs floating in my soup at a members house. Also my companion tells me I have been talking in my sleep....in Spanish #accomplishment Transfers are coming this week and me and Hermana Requena are literally praying we stay together. As hard as the Spanish is and it's frustrating at times, we have a lot of fun and I have seen so many miracles this transfer more than anything. I think I finally lit my "rocket."  I am now the older companion, my Spanish as sky rocketed this transfer and I really feel like a missionary. It's feels really good. All thanks to obedience and the good ol mercy of the Lord. The work is going good, had a little slower week but 2 of our investigators came to church and after, attended a baptism with us, and loved it. One of them Byron has a date to be baptized so we're really excited about that! General Conference is coming up this week! I feel like we just had it, the mission is way too fast. I can't believe it. But really, I've never been happier, it's so hard, but I'm so happy. Really just the little miracles in every single day are absolutely amazing! Just the little slivers of proof that that God is helping us and is leading us exactly where we need to be and to find His children who are prepared. Really I think in these short months I have seen more than anything the love God has for me and for his children. I feel so unqualified at times, but there is just this strong feeling of love all the time. That I'm ok, I can keep going, and he will help me. And just the love for other people, just being able to see first hand the gospel change people lives. And just this different light about them, sounds cheesy but it's so true. I remember in the MTC we watched a video of Brother Holland and he said that we come into the mission thinking that, we are giving something to God and that after the mission we are just going to be showered with blessings like he owes us something. But that is the opposite. When we leave the mission we are going to feel even more in debt to our Savior. In the MTC I did not understand that, but I think I'm starting to understand that a little now. I feel like I am the one being blessed because of him I get to see and be apart of all of these miracles. The mission is a blessing. Well there is my cheesy email for the week.πŸ˜‚But really I know this church is true and so so grateful I get to be apart of this amazing work! I love you all and miss you all so much! Have an amazing week. Also shout out to the fam  grandma Merilee, Ethan, Jayden and Tracey, grandpa Losee-  Happy Birthday love you all!!πŸ’™πŸ’™ Love, Hermana Peterson 


 Tibidabo Amusement Park and Church - the "Temple de Sagrat Cor'.  This park sits atop a mountain, accessible by tram. On the trams journey up the mountain you pass through Barcelona's most affluent residential area of the rich and famous.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.