Tuesday, June 12, 2018

1 Year!!!

1 YEAR!!!!!! WOOOHOO!!!!!!! Wow I honestly cannot believe it at all! It's so true what everyone says on missions the days feel like weeks and the weeks feel like days! It was literally the fastest year of my life!!! It was really fun today for preparation day we got to wake up early and go to "the bunkers" (a place that over looks all of Barcelona) and we went with everyone close to us who is in our group, to see everyone that I was in the MTC with!!! It was so much fun and after we had a huge activity with everyone and me and Mishayla Fausett got to play soccer again together, of course it was just us and all the elders but it was so fun, made me miss soccer a lot.  Also I do not remember hardly anything from this week😅 they just go by faster and faster but yesterday we did see an amazing miracle. Like all of the amazing miracles start, all of the plans we had for the day had fired so we started doing pass bys and contacting. We contacted one lady who at the beginning told us she wanted nothing and told us all of the bad things she had heard about Mormons from online after we cleared up that they were not true she was very open. She told us how she has been searching for God, how there are so many churches and how she knows that one is true and is searching for the true church! She told us she had been praying every night that God would help her find the true church! And told us that it was crazy that we happened to contact her in the street. We sat down with her right in that moment on a bench and taught her the Restoration and explained she can know if it is true through prayer she's love it!!!! And was so excited about the Book of Mormon and asked us when we could meet again!!! Literally there are so many people that God has prepared and God is guiding this work and guiding us to these people! Most amazing feeling ever when you feel that you have been an instrument in the Lord's hands!  Also the other day we contacted a women who was walking with headphones in and staring at her phone and turns out her husband is a less active and she is not a member. He has been less active for 5 years because of work but now has Sundays off. We went and visited them and he was just so happy! He literally started telling us all of these amazing spiritual Experiences he has had and bore his testimony to us that he knows the church is true. And the wife was so excited and told us she wants to come to church... We invited them and that next day they both came to church!!!  This is God's work! I see that everyday! The miracles of the mission are amazing!!!! This is God's true church on the earth today and he is directing this church every step! The church is growing and flooding the earth!!! And I feel so blessed to be a small part of that! I. love. my. mission. The Lord is amazing and is leading us and blessing us with amazing people to share his gospel with! Also of course I need to give a Happy Father's Day shout out for this next coming week!!! Happy Fathers day to the best dad on the face of the earth! And because I have always been the "boy" in my family, we have been best buds since day one! I have learned so many life lessons and spiritual lessons from him, he has really taught me what is important in life and how to work hard for what I want. He is the biggest example in my life! I don't know how I have been blessed to have him as a dad! He has the best advice in the world and he is my best friend! Love you dad thank you for being my hero!❤❤ Everyone go hug your dad this week and tell them how much you love them being on the mission I had seen a little bit of how much parents sacrifice for their children and my parents have done it all for me! I am so grateful for them!
Love Hermana Peterson 
 Comps out and about


Caught in another amazing "Spain Rain"
 The Bunkers with her MTC Group

So good to see her and Shay and other's from the MTC together again!
So fun to recognize familiar faces from MTC days!


Peterson and Barton



 Perfect view for a Mate'
The group
Hanging out, playing soccer and visiting
Love this picture! She looks so beautiful and Happy!
Beautiful Spain...She just loves it there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.