September has come to an end. Time flies when you're having fun! Here;s some of the fun we had in September.
Sadie got her senior parking spot
Quick pic to send to Calli
I'm so happy! These two will never cuddle with me!!
Halloween shirts I made and sent to Calli and her Companion.
Our Friday Nights were spent at the Snow Cone Shack on the nights Gentry had to close alone.
Good thing she's cute!
Sadie had a blast sitting in the student section for football games instead of cheering dow below.
And being Ally's escort for the Homecoming Royalty assembly.
Cool moon over the red mountain by Tuacahn.
Gentry went to Frightmares with friends. It was her first time and liked it. My goodness, she is sure growing up. What a beautiful young women she is becoming.
Adam may have been alone fishing at the Enterprise reservoir but these deer kept him company
Third time seeing Prince of Egypt...so so good. I have the song "No power on earth" continually stuck in my head.
More storms coming through and leaving gorgeous rainbows.



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.