Hey hey fam bam y amigos! Well another day another dollar! We did another mate morning this morning with the district as we watched the sunrise by the giant cathedral, #onlyinspain Honestly just trying to recall what in the world happened this week, every single week just goes by faster and faster, it's kind of scary honestly. But.. a ver... Well we met with Stephanie (the girl from Venezuela with cancer who is publishing a book) she is absolutely amazing and literally our best friend! We took her to a family home evening with all of the jovenes in our ward and we loved it! It was so fun.... but then after they put out food, and this weird black looking thing, Someone told me it was brownies and I thought, ahh they probably tried to make them for the Americans to be nice and burnt them so I'll be nice and eat one.... took a big ole bite... plot twist, it wasn't a brownie, but blood pudding... literally they explained it to us as pig intestines that had been soaked in pig blood... I have a strong stomach and all but I about lost it and almost thew up😂 I'm pretty sure that should be against the word of wisdom pero Bueno. Que más...Well we thought it was a genius idea to make a ton of nachos for district meeting but Hermana Robinson got super sick and was up all night throwing up, then Hermana Jenkins came in with a broken ankle so me and Hermana Davis did our own little intercombio and went and taught a familia from Nicaragua, and helped a lady move and she bought us cookies and chocolate milk so it was a good day. Also an entire family of gypsies stopped us in the streets so we taught their family. I also started reading Jesus the Christ this week and wow! The gospel contains so much more than I ever thought! I realize the more I learn the more I realize I don't know anything😅 I honestly don't remember anything from this week, so sorry! But the work is going amazing! I love every single day of the mission!
Their Nacho bar for District Meeting
Mate' Morning!
Cookies and Chocolate Milk
Blood Pudding
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.