Thursday, October 25, 2018

Last Transfer!

Last  transfer!!!! Oh  my  goodness  I  can't  believe it!  I  am  on  my last  transfer!  I  have  7  more  weeks of  being  a  missionary. So thought  I  was going  to  be  finishing  my mission  in Zaragoza  but  the  Lord  done  pulled  a  fast  one  on  us. We got the call  and  found  out... We  are  both  leaving... before  there  were  8  missionaries  and  now  there  will only  be  4  for  both  wards, crazy! So I  will  be  heading  back  to  my  home,  to the  South of  Spain  to  Catarroja!  It's  a  little  tiny  town  with  all Spaniards  and  my  companion  will  be  the  baby  of Hermana Ligon  so  I'm  super  excited. My companion  is  a  native  from Peru.  So  I'm  pumped!  So  I'm  so  sorry  but  literally  I do not  remember  anything  at  all  from  this  week!  A  ver...  (Let's see) we went  to  Bilbao  again  for  Zone  Conference,  and  preparation  day  and  then  we  did  despedidas,  (goodbyes) which  was super sad, honestly  I  was  not  ready  to  leave,  saying  goodbye to  all  of  our  members and  friends  broke  my  heart.  The members here  are  absolutely  amazing. Something that  I've  realized  this  transfer  is  that  for  us in  Utah, for  example,  it  is  easy  to  be  a  member  when everyone  around  you  has your  same beliefs.  But  in  Spain the  young  people  here  are so strong because they have to be. They are some of the strongest members who I have ever met in my life and just have the strongest testimonies. So ya just currently on the train heading to my new and last area. It was so fun I got to see Hermana Requena, Barton, and Hermana Vance! I love the mission, and feel so blessed to have this opportunity. 
Happy Halloween from Hermana 1 and Hermana 2. 
I sent these shirts to Calli for Halloween!






Sister Davis's Birthday. Her mom sent a cake mix and her roommates surprised her and made it!
 Zaragoza District for the last time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.