Monday, October 22, 2018

Week 70

Well this week is the last week of the transfer and then we are on to my very last transfer...all is well😅Well, anyways this week was full of miracles as always, a ver.. Basillio has a baptism date! Also the other day it was completely pouring rain and so we knocked a building and literally every single door we knocked we found someone who had interest, it was amazing!!! We also had a man contact us this week saying the missionaries met with his family and he wants to meet with us. Also this miracles man from Nicaragua who had a cute wife who speaks perfect English and a cute little baby boy and he wants to meet and teach us how to make Gallo pinto and teach his family!!! God is just raining down blessings on us. Always just a little special experience I had this week... so I have never really been worried about family or been home sick before. I always just knew God would take care of them but I was really worried lately just because of heart problems that run through the family but I was just super worried so my companion commented that we could fast for my sister so we did. We fasted for her the day before her heart appointment that all would go well and she wouldn't be nervous. Anyways so while we were fasting one morning I was reading my scriptures and I had a feeling that I sound read in Doctrine and Covenants, so I opened up right where I was in D&C 100:1 and read and the very first verse I read "Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you...your families are well; they are in mine hands." ...I almost cried. I read it again and my heart just stopped. You know that moment when you read or hear something and it just like pierces you in the heart but in a good way like by the holy ghost. It was like that haha. It was literally just such an answer to my prayers and exactly what I needed in that very moment. God is so loving, and really knows all of us personally and our circumstances he really does care about us personally. Not even that but it just amazed me so much that he had it all planned out from the beginning he would have had to, from the day I wanted to read D&C and all the days I could and couldn't read it so I could receive that help in that exact day I needed it. I really do know that God loves and cares about us I have always felt I had such a hard time getting answers to prayers before the mission but I have never received so many answers so clearly in my life and so much. Also happy birthday shout out to Sister Losee love ya ash!!!  Love you all! Love, Hermana Peterson 
 Hermana's Robinson, Peterson, Jenkins and Davis
Zaragoza District!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.