When Adam asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday and I said decorate for Christmas, I got a lot of flack from people, but boy, am I so glad I did it when I did. Due to my eye surgery (another post) I don't know when it would have gotten done.
I LOVE my home at Christmastime!!
The kids were so sweet, we had tickets and plans to go to Jubilee of Trees the day after my surgery, being unable to go with them, they took pictures and sent them to me. It was like I was there!
Just the boys. Haha!
Sent me a video of Calli and Levi buying baby blue his first bib.
Of course, a cute Mickey one.
And so many of the fun trees.
Thank you guys, you are the best!
Santa's return to the roof!
Wrapping, wrapping, wrapping and football!
I did the 12 days of Christmas for Calli, Levi and baby. It was soooo much fun!
Lights and Hallmark...does it get any better than that?









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.