Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Traditions

More Christmas fun and tradition!

 

We had our annual bishopric party.

We to the Dicken's Festival!
Had our annual Christmas movie dinner. This year it was Home Alone. 


We made our gingerbread houses.

Jenni and I hosted our 15th year of the Charity Night. 

We had a great turnout!
Loaded all the stuff for Switchpoint. 
Gentry and I made Christmas Treats


We had our Bethlehem Dinner







Decorated sugar cookies

Went to see the temple lights and nativity.
And new this year was the stain glass replica of Italy's Rome Temple display. It was awesome seeing it again. 







After being lost for most of the month, Jingle was found and made his return. 
We went to Tuacahn for the Live Nativity




We went to the Main Street park




And to the Christmas Village. 

We celebrated with the Losee's at our annual Christmas dinner and party


So busy and so fun! I sure love traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.