Sunday, July 26, 2009

Burial

July 6, 2009
The burial was on Monday in Enterprise. We have a little nephew that passed away last year and was buried here, so mom's wishes was to be by him. There was nothing more heart wrenching then to see her six strong boys carry out their mom, all with tears in their eyes. It is a moment I will never forget.








We had each of the grand kids write a favorite memory or a thought they had about grandma and then we put them in balloons...








Then they each let them go to go find grandma in heaven.














Adam hung around for quite a while after. I think this picture is so tender, he really had a good relationship with his mom.

1 comment:

  1. I love the balloons idea, I loved when we did this with the kids testimonies....I also love the picture of Adam, it made me teary eyed so I had to stop looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.