Sadie turned the big double digits this year.
Notice her banner, I had typed 9th Birthday and got it all hung up before I realized that she was going to turn 10 and had to take a sharpie to it and try to fix it. Holy cow. I couldn't believe it. 10 seems SO much older than 9.
Sadie and her puppy cake that she designed all by herself.
Sadie opening her presents.
All she wanted was a "Water Dragon" Isn't he cute? She named him Elliot.
She also got new skates. She got one from Grandma and one from us. She was so funny as she unwrapped them separately. When she opened the first one she lit up and said "Yea Skates...oh, skate" I fell in love with these skates they are so cute, they look just like a pair of converse shoes. I think I need a pair like these. She also got the new Tinkerbell Movie and $20 from Grandpa and Grandma Peterson
Make a wish...probably that her mom will remember how old she's turning next year.
(What is Gentry doing? HAHA)
I totally noticed the banner first thing...I was going to comment on it, then noticed you wrote about it (okay I guess I still did comment on it)...I am so curious what is a water dragon????
ReplyDeleteOh and it's fun that you comment on my other blog ;-) It makes my day!