Adventure is never far away when you have Kristen Stout as a friend. So when she called me up saying she was in a field and needed a box, I was on it. I grabbed a box and ran out the door, looking forward to what this might in tell.
Here's Kristen with her kids out in the middle of the field with a...Desert Tortoise. I Know! I have lived here my entire life and have never seen a tortoise. I always thought those little fences were so dumb and a waste of time and money because those little creatures did not really exist. Well, my friends here's proof that I was wrong.
Look how cute he is. Kristen spotted it nearing the Snow Canyon Parkway road. She called the animal reserve and was told to find a box and stay with it until they could get there. This is where I came in.
Tortoise in the box waiting for the Animal reserve to get there.
Safe and sound. I wonder what new adventures there are of R&K in the future.
We do have fun together dont we!!! This post made me laugh, i knew I could count on you to bring a box!!!
ReplyDelete