My house has been taken over by three girls with "Bieber Fever." I guess I'm probably to blame for that though. My girls wanted nothing to do with him a few months ago and I had heard that if you watch the movie you'd come away with a fan. I had seen a few things about him and had heard a few songs and thought he was adorable so I told the girls we were going to get the movie and watch it. They said "Noooo." For a few weeks I used it as leverage...if you don't get your room clean I'm sitting on you and making you watch the Bieber movie." Finally, I just brought it home one day and Sadie, Gentry and I watched it. (Calli still refused) Later she watched it with a friend...the rest is history. They have Bieber clothes, Beiber play lists on their I-pods (every time we're in the car we are rocking out to the Beibs) Beiber Jewelry, "JB" on their fingernails, posters, pictures, stickers. They even have signs on their doors and a entire wall dedicated to Justin Beiber. They know EVERY fact there is to know about Justin...his birthday, (down to the time, day, place and what hospital room) his parents name, his favorite candy, ice cream, food, sport and shoe brand. They are borderline obsessed. They use to laugh and make fun of the girl fans that would cry at his concerts. I told them that they would totally be one of them now. Calli even told me that she would rather go to a Justin Bieber concert than to Disneyland...what?! Whose children are these? It's all good clean fun and I'm glad they have something they are so passionate about, besides I remember doing the same thing with NKOTB. HA HA!

Calli's Bieber Wall!
Sadie's Wall.
Sadie's door.
"No Bieber haters allowed"
The Peterson Driveway!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.