First day of School
2011-2012
Calli - 13 years old
She is in the 8th grade at Snow Canyon Middle School
Calli had changed dramatically this summer, thanks to Justin Bieber. I tease her that Justin turned her into a girl. I'm loving it because she is still my tomboy that loves sports but now she is very much into her look and looks so dang cute as leaves each day for school. She is wearing jewelry, loves to paint her fingernails and hardly ever has a pony tail anymore. She is into straighting her hair each day and lets me do fun little braids and things also. She still isn't into the make-up thing which is just fine by me.
Sadie - 10 years old
She is the 5th grade at Red Mountain Elementary school and has Mr. Powell
Sadie has always been my little clothes lover and stylist. She knows exactly what she wants to wear and how she wants her done each day. Funny story about Sadie: I was talking to Gentry one day and somehow we got talking about shaving legs. I told her that she could shave in the 5th grade because she is extra furry. Well, apparently she told Sadie (who is now in the 5th grade) and Sadie said "What, why does Gentry get to shave ion the 5th grade?" I told her that she could shave if she wanted to. That night she had smooth, shaven legs.
Gentry - 7 years old
She is in the 2nd grade at Red Mountain Elementary school and has Mrs. Dixon
Gentry is still my laid back, whatever girl. She will wear anything I put on her and never really has a preference on her hair. She is so excited for 2nd grade, she was hoping to get Mrs. Dixon, although looks like we'll have to wait another year for Hallee to be in her class, but that's okay.
I think it's going to be another great year!
Coastal College Bedroom
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.