Monday, September 12, 2011

Skimboarding!

The last week of summer, we tried to squeeze in as much fun as we could. One of the things my girls had been wanting to try is skim boarding.  So my sister and I loaded up the kids and skim boards and went to the Virgin River.


We spent hours there.  Stacy and I just hung out on the shore watching the kids play and have a ball in the water...and mud. (Although, I did have to at least try to get up on the skim board...I defiantly wasn't as good as my girls, but I still tried)  Calli, of course had a knack for it and got right up.  Sadie and Gentry tried it a few times as well.  We had so much fun...I think we will defiantly be buying skim boards in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.