Friday, May 25, 2012

Our Dare Devil!

Each year we take the youth rappelling. Calli loves it. It's her chance to live on the wild side...while safely anchored to a rock. 
Her first time she went down the smaller side, but it wasn't long before she headed to the "Big One"

On top getting harnessed. 

Rappelling down....but after doing that once, even that wasn't enough...

Last year she wanted so desperately to go down "commando" which is face first but she was too light. So she had to try it again this year.

I suggested she try it off the little one first but before I knew it she's headed down the big one face first. 
I quickly called Adam and told him he had to come see what his little girl was up to now. We really shouldn't be surprised after 14 years, but she is still aweing and amazing us. 

At the bottom. She loved it. 
When I grow up I want to be just like her.

1 comment:

  1. This was crazy to see! I had the sweatiest palms just watching her!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.