We had great time this Christmas eve. All of our family parties were earlier in the week leaving us with just our little family for Christmas eve.
We went and grabbed a bite to eat. Then after dinner we came home and opened our gifts from each other. Again this year we drew names and had to make something homemade for that person. We each had a budget of $10 so if we needed to buy supplies or wanted to buy something to go with our gift we could. As always they all did such a great job. I was really impressed with the thought that each one put into their gifts.
After gift opening and watching the home movie we opened our Christmas Eve game. We got Disney Cranium and also my brother Brandon that drew my name this year gave us phase 10 and some munchies. We had also gotten Disney Headbanz at our Losee Christmas party, so we spent the rest of the night playing games, eating junk food and having fun with chocolate fondue.

Calli and Sadie celebrating with a little apple cider bubbly.
We went and grabbed a bite to eat. Then after dinner we came home and opened our gifts from each other. Again this year we drew names and had to make something homemade for that person. We each had a budget of $10 so if we needed to buy supplies or wanted to buy something to go with our gift we could. As always they all did such a great job. I was really impressed with the thought that each one put into their gifts.
Sadie had Calli.
She bought this frame and drew zebra stripes on them and then added the pink paper to match her room.
Calli had Gentry.
She made her 2 barbie outifts. A dress and a sailor suit and then a tutu for her baby doll. She bought her a barbie to go with it.
Gentry had me.
She nailed it. I LOVE mugs. I only ever drink out of mugs. I also love ICE. She bought two mugs and painted them. One said "I love mom" and the other said "mom's ice mug."

I had Adam.
I made him an ornament with his mom's picture in it and a poem that said "Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday. Unseen, unheard but always near. Still loved, still missed and very dear." I also, added onto our family video. We had a family movie made back in 2005 that took us from our wedding in 1995 to 2005. I added to it right where it left off from 2005-2012.
Adam had Sadie.
He bought and painted these blocks white and then added the paper and I helped him cricut the letters. The blocks match her room and on one side they say "Sadie" and on the other they say "Dance" He also gave her fuzzy socks to dance in.
Chocolate Fondue.
Disney Headbanz.
Gentry is hilarious when we play this game. It takes her rounds to finally guess one card. She will ask a question and then wander off to eat something, get a drink or grab something to play with at the table and then she will come back and guess again.
Sadie and Calli were on a team for Disney Cranium and would do their secret handshake after each turn.

Calli and Sadie celebrating with a little apple cider bubbly.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.