So the past few months we have been hit so hard with financial crap that it's actually become comical. I thought things only came in threes but we've more than tripled that, we just keep adding things to the growing list. So I decided to sit down and make a list just out of curiosity.
1. Between August and October we went up north 7 times. (funerals, family reunions, soccer games etc.)
2. We treated our house for termites
3. We replaced the lost diamond in my wedding ring.
4. The transmission went out on the car = We bought a new car.
5. Calli's Echo
6. Adam's Echo
7. Wisdom tooth pulled
8. 2 crowns
9. Garage door broke
10. Copy machine broke
11. Computer crashed
12. Calli's state ring (I know this isn't crap but it's an expense we weren't counting on but happy to pay for:)
Here's to hoping we're done for awhile. Who would like some lemonade? I've got plenty.
Coastal College Bedroom
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.