So great! You know I never even knew what the whole elf on the shelf thing was until this year! Joel and I have decided that we are for sure doing it next year! You know how we found out about it? Joel doing his home teaching at your house and seeing your family pictures decorated with marker, he came home and told me about it and we looked up the whole elf of the shelf thing....so fun! Cant wait until next year!
So great! You know I never even knew what the whole elf on the shelf thing was until this year! Joel and I have decided that we are for sure doing it next year! You know how we found out about it? Joel doing his home teaching at your house and seeing your family pictures decorated with marker, he came home and told me about it and we looked up the whole elf of the shelf thing....so fun! Cant wait until next year!
ReplyDelete