Friday, March 1, 2013

Projects!

I have been diving into projects around the house lately.  My first project was redoing the "Preschool bathroom". I turned into a Dr. Seuss bathroom...
I made the curtains and hung these book covers on the wall with this fun quote. 

I bought towels and added the same material I made the curtains out of on them.

Then I color copied another one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books and framed it. 

And then added another one of my all time favorite quotes that just happens to be Dr. Seuss as well. 
I love the way it turned out and the preschool kids were so excited. 

I have also really been into "Scrabble Decor" lately. 
I saw these pillows on pinterest and thought they would go well in the theater room with the previous scrabble decor I made. 


The pillows with the scrabble name board on the wall. 

and the scrabble coasters. 
I think it adds the perfect finishing touches to the room. 
Hmmm, wonder what I'll do next:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.