Friday, March 1, 2013

Valentines Day 2013!

We have the best Valentines Day story ever...
Hallee and Gentry are the bestest buddies and cousins. They are inseparable. A few days before Valentines day a little boy in Hallee's class (Carter Gubler) came up and asked Hallee if she would be her Valentine. She hesitated a little and then said "I will if Gentry can too" Carter said "Okay." So Hallee and Gentry were what we liked to loving refer to as "Sister Wive Valentines" When Gentry came home and told me that story I laughed and laughed. I thought it was so cute.  I later asked Gentry if when her and Hallee are older and the same boy asked them to both marry him if she would say yes,  she shook her head and immediately said no, then added well, unless it's Trey. (Trey Hammons is a little boy she likes) Hehe
On Valentines Day Carter brought them each a Sobe that said "I will SOBE your Valentine"After school the girls with Kami's help made him cookies and delivered then to his house.
Calli also had a valentine this year. A young man in our ward Alex Karren, that she likes asked her to be his valentine.  Her best friend also got asked (by another boy) and so the two of them went shopping and came up with this to give their Valentines. 

I think it was a cute idea. From Alex she got chocolates and a chocolate dipped cookie.
Valentines Gentry gave her class
and teacher. 
The girls woke up Valentines morning to find that their bedroom doors had been "Heart Attacked"
They each had about 30 hearts with things we love about them written on them.
They also came downstairs to a Valentine Breakfast of Donuts and Strawberry milk with a note that said "DONUT you know we love you a HOLE bunch"
I had a Valentine as well. Adam is so sweet and always gets me red roses...my favorite. 

He also brings home a valentine for the other three girls in his life as well. 
My valentine for Adam. He loves cinnamon bears and he's hot. 

That night we had a nice family Valentine dinner together complete with our favorites... Chicken Rolls, rice, Sparkling Cider and valentine cookies. We always do a family dinner on Valentines day and then Adam and I go out to celebrate over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.