Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to School Morning Devotionals!

I am so excited for school to start for one reason...morning devotionals!
I have always been so jealous of those families that have morning devotionals. I think it's so cool. But it has never been something that works into our families schedule...until now. I found a simplified version that is perfect for our busy family. I saw this idea on Pinterest...(of course,) and loved it. I worked on it throughout the summer and got it all ready for the start of the school year. It's a program called "Armor your Children" It has a topic for each week and then daily scriptures that goes along with the topic. We simply read the scriptures during breakfast and then can talk about them then or on the way to school . Week 1 is Kindess. Week 2 is Service. Week 3 is Honesty and Week 4 is Knowledge and Learning. The program goes through the entire school year with a different topic each week. They even have topics to go with Christmas and Easter devotionals. 
Our Morning Devotional board all set and ready to go for the first 4 weeks!
YEAH, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.