Sunday, August 25, 2013

Scripture Stories...LIVE!

One night while having family scripture study, the story of the Good Samaritan came up. As we were getting ready to recap the story, Sadie proclaimed "Let's act it out" Okay, Calli you be the Traveler, Gentry you be the Narrator and the donkey, and I'll be the Levite that's walks past and the Good Samaritan."
Gentry telling the story in her cup so it echos and makes it louder for all to hear. 
Sadie helping the robbed and beaten traveler up. 

The Good Samaritan putting the traveler on his donkey to give him a ride to the inn. They actually did a pretty god job, I was impressed how well they knew the story. Nothing like a improve night of Scriptures!...actually, I think they were just trying to take up more time because it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.