Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sadie's Funnies!

#1 - Sadie came home from hanging out with Jaicelyn at a Snow Canyon football game one night and came up to be with a concerned look and said:
Sadie: "Mom, what does flawless mean?"
Me: "Well, it means perfection. Something that has no flaws...why?"
Sadie: "Because one of the high school cheerleaders came up to me and said 'You're Flawless'"
I just started laughing. She had no idea whether this cheerleader had given her a compliment or an insult and had probably been worrying about it the entire game.

# 2 - Sadie is always imitating or impersonating someone. She has such a fun personality. I always say that if she wasn't my daughter she'd be someone I'd want to hang out with but probably wouldn't be cool enough too. One of her impersonations is a you tube character named "Miranda Sings"  She is SPOT-ON when she does it.  It's is so funny and always makes me laugh. It has become such a common thing now that I don't even thinks she realizes when she's doing it. She does the face expressions, the voice, her stink eye and her personality ALL the time.  Well, the other night we were reading scriptures and we got talking about the 10 commandments. When we got to Thou shalt not covet, they asked what that meant so I said "It means you can't want something that your neighbor has, his house, his car or even their spouse...without missing a beat Sadie leans forward and looks at Adam as Miranda and raises and lowers her eyebrows at him. It was so funny. I about died laughing. Every time she shows me a new Miranda video I laugh and laugh but I haven't decided yet if Miranda is actually that funny or if it's funny because I can see Sadie doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.