Sunday, October 29, 2017

Hermana Bodden

" He was going to propose and you screwed it up Becky"
Hey, hey, how is life in beautiful America! Wow so many new things happening here in Spain! It was just transfers which means, I am now leading the area and have a new companion!!!! I was completely and totally scared out of my mind. But I got my new companion her name is Hermana Bodden and she is literally my best friend!!! I love her to death!! I have laughed more in this short week than I have my whole mission! Anyone who knows me knows I love Lieza Koshi (a you tuber) and my companion is literally her! I love her! We might have had another "pee day" recently but all is well!  We have too much fun and the best part is we are seeing so so many amazing miracles! I am leading the area and I only got us lost half a million times. We actually missed a cita with an investigator because I didn't know how the trains worked but literally I think it was meant to be because he met with two members from our ward and they read a general conference talk and he said he knows this church is true and wants to keep going on this path! Also we were trying to find somewhere with Wi-Fi and so I said "hey let's use that to contact someone" so we asked an old man on a bench if he knew where a building with Wi-Fi was. And we started talking to him. He said he used to believe but too many bad things have happened in his life, half of his body is paralyzed and his son committed suicide and so the Catholic priest said he wasn't worthy. And so Hermana Bodden started sharing a scripture with him and we really just sat and talked to him and I could feel the spirit so strong and he began to cry. He agreed to meet with us again! This church is so so true. I know it is. I  literally can not imagine my life with out this gospel and the comfort that it brings. Nothing else can bring peace and joy like this gospel can. I am really learning the importance and blessings of the gospel. People need this gospel. Ahh this gospel is just so amazing I can't even put it into words!!! This gospel changes and blesses lives it's changing mine for sure!  Little update on my neck the hospital was good! I got a scan and it was so scary they put me in this huge machine. While I tried to understand what the lady was saying lol. They told me to come back in a week and get results....or do it again... I wasn't sure haha. But it has been feeling a lot better lately! #hisgrace  Mission life is amazing! I love it with my whole heart and I'm literally having the time of my life. I am still struggling with Spanish but Hermana Bodden was raised in Philadelphia but her parents are Dominicans and Puerto Rican  so she speaks perfect English and Spanish and some other languages! I am learning so much from her! Thank you all for all you do! Love you all hope all is well back home praying for all of you always! God's speed. Keep killing. Love your Hermana Peterson 💙💙💙 I know a lot of missionaries share their favorite scripture of the week but I just absolutely adore the videos we use on the mission and they just bring the spirit so strong this one is my favorite for this week❤ I am so happy this is joy sharing the gospel I know with all of my heart this church is true  https://www.lds.org/media-library/video?lang=eng  It is called moments that matter most on gospel library a Mormon message.
Her Darling new companion Hermana Janommy Bodden
She is from Pittsburg Pennsylvania 

Two cute Cuban girls Iris and Aurora they taught. 


Vilafranca Transportation Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.