Sunday, October 1, 2017

September Fun!

September Randomness! 
 We did a service project for YW and made hygiene kits and sent them to Texas for the Hurricane relief. 

 Nice weather calls for some late night volleyball
We got letters from Calli with these cute bracelets that she bought on the beach and some Spanish CTR rings. 

Sadie showing off her anklet from Calli
 




Fun skating in Veyo for Charolette's Birthday Party.
 
 We have hit the triple digits. Can't believe how slow the days go by but then how quick it seems looking back. 

 Made three dozen cupcakes for the SC Cheer fundraiser bake sale at Swiss Days.
You can always count on beautiful sunsets in the desert. 
Took a few inches off my hair. Nothing drastic, I had just snapped a picture to show Calli. 
 
 Adam and I were chatting in the study one night when he went to get up...
 but his leg was stuck...


 He's a good sport! Haha!
 
Love when Call sends us FHE ideas. The girls actually get excited because it was Calli's idea. Watching a couple movies she suggested. September came and left just like that. I wish I could slow down time from Sadie and Gentry growing up so fast but speed it up for Calli's return home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.