Happy Halloween! The girls woke up to a few little, silly surprises!!
With it just being Gentry around, Halloween was pretty laid back this year.
Gentry was a Ghostbuster. Sadie was a cat for her cheer Halloween Party and then was an Alien for Halloween Night. She met up with friends and did trick or treating and then watched a movie. I didn't get any pictures of her.
Gentry and I got creative and made the costumes.
Duo Ghostbusters. They weren't too thrilled to have their pictures taken.
We went to Kami's for annual Chili and then went Trick or Treating and ended our night at the Ivins neighborhood haunted house. Gentry, Hallee and Annie did it all by themselves. I think now that our kids are grown we we be making a few new Halloween traditions for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.