Sunday, November 26, 2017

November Fun!

November Tradition...Thanksgiving Family Home Evening!


 Our Gratitude Pumpkin
Glad Calli made the list!
We made a goal to finish the Book of Mormon before Calli comes home. I made this incentive chart to keep us on track. 

A couple of my Missionary Mom Friends gave me the idea to have a "While you were gone box" to collect things in for Calli to have when she returns. So excited for the first item in her box. 
I had this Spain Flag Quilt made and personalized for her. I love the way it turned out. 




Sadie had a "Cheer for Charity"holiday event with all the other school cheerleaders to bring in canned goods for the local shelter. 
I was in charge of decorating the table for Stake Evening of Excellence. Each ward had a table. Ours was Good Works. The focal point of the table was our Humanitarian Project we did while the balloons were individual services that the YW did throughout the year. 

Gentry had her last volleyball game. 
We had a end of season volleyball party at our house with hotdogs and S'mores. Hallee and Gentry with their coach Caitlyn. 

 Fall always brings such amazing skies. I just can't get enough.

With the new ice skating rink at Tuacahn I was asked to go and help lace and number over 100 skates. Gentry came with me and helped and was such a trooper. As a reward we got to go try out the rink all to ourselves.





This little girls gets spoiled as the caboose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.