Thanksgiving 2017
Losee Family Year! It was such beautiful weather that we ate outside at Dean and Karen's
Cousin Time on the Tramp! After Thanksgiving while some went shopping, the others came out to our house for games. The last person left at 1:00am. Adam and I decided to wake up at 5:00 and hit a few stores before we both had to be to work.
One of our purchases were new bar stools...love them!
I shopped from 5:00 until 9:00 and then went into work from 10:00-4:00. Going on 4 hours of sleep...This is how I got through my day. Sugar and caffeine.
It was busy we had a constant line in the que.
That night we met up with everyone still in town and went to Tuacahn. Love this view of the new skating rink.
Live Nativity!
Great Kick-off to the holidays!
Saturday night we got together for the last BYU game of the season. They won Hawaii.
It was such a great weekend full of Family, Food and Fun. We have much to be thankful for!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.