I had the day off work and Adam got off around 2:00 pm so we decided to tackle the Red Mountain. Sadie was with friends so it was just Adam, Bo and I. We ran into town and grabbed some hamburgers for lunch before our hike, then packed some water and snacks and headed up.
"Let's do this"
Our fearless Leader.
Bo waiting for us "old folks" to catch up.
I spy the sugar bowl. We stopped for a bit at the sugar bowl and rested and ate some snacks and then ventured on. The hike is a tough one but a good one. It definitely works out your legs, arms and lungs and just when you think you've made it, you hit sand and literally have to crawl through it cuz your so tired.
My View!!
It took us about 2 hours but we made it to the top!!
Exploring
View from the top
Out house
Relaxing and Snacking before heading back down
Spotted the temple on our way back down. The sun was hitting it just right. It looked so cool. We made it back down in an hour.
Back home! I like this view the best!
Hot Dogs and Marshmallows for the win! It was a great day. So glad to have spent it with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.