Monday, May 14, 2018

Mother's Day!

I am constantly reminded at how blessed I am with the family I have. Love Mother's Day and being spoiled by my wonderful husband and daughters. 
With Calli's call coming in at 12:00pm Adam and I let the girls sleep in while we ran down for just sacrament meeting. I wanted to be home in plenty of time to make sure everything was set and ready to go before she called. We partook of the sacrament and stayed for the first speaker but it was just too hard sitting there. I was so antsy and hardly listening anyway so we came home and got everything ready. While we waited for the call Adam prepared a yummy breakfast for everyone and I opened the gifts I was showered with!

 Gorgeous 2 dozen roses and a cute sailboat for our Nautical room.
I also got this "mother of 3" necklace...Love it!
They also completely surprised me with a new copier. My copier for preschool has started going out and I had mentioned one time that I would probably need a new one before preschool started again....Yay! I was so surprised and so excited. 

 After breakfast and gifts, the waiting game began. I sat in front of the computer for a half hour just waiting for that call to come in.  The call finally came about 12:30. Soooo Good!! BEST Mother's Day gift Ever!
 It was so good to see her face, hear her voice, meet her cute companion and hear about all her adventures.  This is what pure joy looks like. She played us "Armies of Helaman" on her ukulele, bore her testimony in Spanish and again we ended with  family prayer. She kept us right on track and made sure we only spoke for her allotted 45 minutes.  It was so hard to say goodbye. We all shed a few tears.  
I cannot believe that the next time I see this beautiful face and talk to her she will be in our arms!!! 
7 more months until we are reunited again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.