As my girls get older, Ive noticed that May isn't the Madness that it used to be. Still busy, but not crazy!
222 days to go. I remember getting to 222 when we were counting up. Can't believe we're back to 222 counting down.
We spent quite a bit of time at baseball games watching Sadie's "friend" Austin. The Jazz were playing in the play-offs at the same time so we multi tasked!
Sadie and Austin after SC's loss in the play off's.
My girls are weird and love lettuce wraps instead of burgers.
El Clasico: Barcelona vs Madrid
Team Barca
Driving into town one night we saw smoke billow into the sky so we went to investigate. It was big brush fire in the wash by SC high school.
Pies, Pies, Pies! The YW (leaders) made 93 pies for our annual girls camp fund raiser.
Getting ready to deliver them.
Along with the pies we also did a car wash!
Sadie
Gentry
Cleaning the Church
My "not" so happy helpers!
For FHE: I taught the girls a few recipes. As my girls get older and get closer to being on their own I get so worried that I haven't taught them everything I should. I'm scared I'll get a call some day from their future mother-in-law asking me why my girls don't know how to do anything. haha! So we're learning now!
Sadie's National Champion Ring for Cheer!
Love our cute caboose! She gets to spend lots of time with us since Sadie is so busy and she is such a homebody!
We taught her how to play Catan and she picked it up sooo fast and usually wins!
Fun with Jenga!
SC Graduation. Sadie and Austin!
Daddy/Daughter Softball for YW
What a crew! This is one of our favorite annual activities! Whew! What a month. On to Summer!



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.