Thursday, December 29, 2022

Christmas 2022

Christmas Morning 2022
The official lining up on the stairs oldest to youngest. With Levi and Calli spending their first Christmas together, Mati got to take Calli's place. 
Stockings...always first!
Followed by organized chaos. 
The infamous T-shirt quilt that they each got the year they graduated. 
I’m so glad they each got one but I’m also sooo glad to be done with this tradition. 
Sadie trying in her slippers from Mati and her Nike Air Force shoes

Time to go to church. Gentry and I were twinning!
After church we put together furniture for Gentry’s room. 



Calli and Levi came over after church and it looked like we hadn’t even opened gifts yet. 
Calli and Levi opened their gifts from us and then they did sibling gifts and their gifts to us! 

Levi got Mati belaying glasses
Sadie and Gentry opening each other’s gifts. 
They unknowingly got each other the same thing! :)
Then we had grandparents over for dinner. Koda was so happy with his ham bone. 

Watching our Alaska movie I made and gave grandma and grandpa Losee. 
Koda was intently watching. 
Gentry’s room is coming together.
It was such a great day! Everyone was happy and loved spending time together. 
The next morning was Monday. Adam and I didn’t have work so went on a hike. 


And then came home and put his garage floor mats that he got for Christmas down!
Koda was a huge help. (He was staying with us for the week while Calli and Levi’s was in California with Levi's family. 
Looks so good! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.