November 2022. I think we start decorating earlier and earlier each year...mostly due to Adam. He gets so excited and just can't wait.
Got my Christmas tree up at the office and brought all my "memory" ornaments to put on it. I figured I spend more time there anyway, I'll enjoy them more there.
LOVE this view!! All decorated inside and out!
LOVE my new Nutcracker. He makes me smile every time I see him.
And my new lawn ornaments!
LOVE the soft glowing lights!
And the moments I find time for a Christmas Movie and hot chocolate.
This year I decided to switch things up. We moved the Disney tree downstairs and did a more classy look in the main family room. I love all the blues, silvers and whites!
I also love the New white stockings and how the mantle turned out.
And my new all white Christmas village.
Disney tree in the Disney room.
The view when I walk in our front door is my favorite! So festive, warm and comforting!! I thought I’d miss putting out some of the old decorations but I haven’t. I’m loving the new look and feel:)
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.